Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Show 'n Tell, newest on Building Hope

...Ending of Distruction

I can stop this.

But how?


With my friends Zarah and Calypso, we all aboard a plane. We're going to Washington! Up in the air, we look through a window.What a view!

Half an hour later, we land in Washington to see what's happened. The capital building is completly destroyed, the huge monument is cut in half and the White House is about to collapse. Reminds me of the song "Waiting for the End". It was the most terrifying sight. The air is ice cold, but it's about 30 degrees Celsius.

We hop on the plane to L.A.

Zarah is showing me some book on the 8 elements that should help me know how to do something to help the world in it's disasterous state. By the way, the 8 elements are water, earth, air, fire, light, dark, spirit and , strangly, wood. In the plane, we have a glass of water, a candle, a wood chip, and shadows. Anyways, I'm practicing my elemental powers and so far, I'm doing really well.

Calypso's face turns beet red, followed by Zarah's face too. I ask "What's going on?" They both pull up their sleeves and show me their under wrists.

My tattoo symbol thingy. "How did this happen?" I ask.
"By saving you when you fell down during the festival, we earned a piece of your tattoos!" Calypso answers..

This is good. It means I won't have to fight this on my own.

We reach Los Angeles, and we can't even land because of all the distruction. So instead, we head to Ottawa to board a rocket that will take us to the satelite, where we can reach every corner of the planet.

At the satelite, I'm warming up my power so I can heal the world. I start with a circle of the elements, where I call them all to come to me. The water shall clean the floods and take out the fire, the earth shall remove the earthquakes,the fire shall give warmth to the world, the wood will rebuild the building that have been distroyed, the the spirit shall heal the broken souls, the air shall help breathe the people, the light shall shed sun into the cloudy skies and the dark shall make it a safe night.

The people who work in the satelite show us pictures and videos of the world presently. The world has been fully restored, the world is healed and the people's souls are mended. I'm satisfied. I feel something going on to my eyes, so I look in a mirror and guess what I see... My eyes start to glow and I float in the air.

I am now a ruler of the world.
My friends rule with me.
We have really fancy clothing now.
And we have the power to do anything.

And I already know what to do first!

..........................................................Author's note......................................

Would you want to live like this? Tell me by commenting below, if you don't see this message, Click here or get some glasses already. But if you do have glasses, scrap that crud out you your eyes! Trust me, works all the time!!

All characters and events aren't real, and they never will be. So don't worry!!!


All bands, songs, lyrics, websites, places, -ian + -ers titles (like Ontarian and Quebecers) and  food names are all real though!!

1 comment:

  1. As per usual, impressive. I am liking it more and more. Thanks for the series. A real good thriller.

    Zemmzemm

    ReplyDelete