Friday, September 9, 2011

Distruction, A bridge

... The ending of New World and a Dream

Crap, I forgot what day it was!

December 21, 2012

I turn on the tv and switch to the news. It's the biggest tragedy I had ever seen! From Boston to Quebec City and from San Francisco to Florida, everything is destroyed, from buildings to roads and everything in between. Washington is in the worst state as New York is! Zarah tells me to be thankful that it hasn't hit us that bad.

Thunder...
Lightning...
Huge chunks of Hail and ash falling from the sky...

And my symbol thing never stops growing! It frames my face completely, but it's pretty. I feel the urge to do something about it, and help the world. Besides, if what Zarah told me about the symbols giving me magical powers is true, then

I can stop this.

But how?

................................................Author's Note................................................

This bit is meant for it to help you understand the situation better and to give a bit of suspense to the books.
This is a bridge between New World and a Dream and the next in the series!!!

4 comments:

  1. Arrmyaa119! WOWW! With a capital W_O_W! + W!

    Super-duper cool! I'm lovin' it!

    See ya,

    Zemmzemm

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks zemmzemm!!! I'lll give you first heads up when i start writing the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I don't understand something she's in a dream then she's not then she's in it again can you please tell use when she wakes up falls asleep and when she's dreaming or it's real?
    Super confused here, Other than that it's really really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when it says " I woke up" it means that everything that happened before was in a dream, look i'll edit the one that's confusing you and i will make it so that understand!!!

    ReplyDelete