Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home and Surprise, Following Show 'n Tell

...The ending of Show 'n Tell

And I already know what to do first!


In my thoughts, I think we should maybe travel the world, but let's just start with going back home.
Rocket Time!
We land and aboard a plane!
And finally back home!

I was sure that all three of us wanted to sleep, it was very tiring, to fix the world, so once got to my house, we all fell asleep, Zarah on the couch, Calypso on the huge leather chair and me on my bed. Sooo comfy! Have you ever had that feeling that your so happy to be back home and once you lie down on your bed, it feels like a pile of happiness? It was like that with me!

At about 4 in the afternoon, Zarah comes to wake Calypso and I up, I'm guessing she's and early riser. So I think "Back to bed", but Zarah has other ideas!

"Wake up everyone!!!, the news is on!!!"

A commercial goes on, and it's EVENKO, and they say that the best band in the world is going to be play in Montreal, which is near my home town, and they have a contest to win tickets. The rules are: people have come into every house in Quebec and put a ticket on their fridge. I look on mine, and there it is. The numbers have already been drawn. My numbers are 4900234. My friends' numbers are 0938227 and 5498261. And the winning numbers are.... 7049618. But there's another prize, which is one of a kind. The winning numbers on that one are...4900234. I won it!!

15 minutes later, something comes in my mailbox. It's a bracelet, made of real silver and looks like something I've seen somewhere. I put it on, and it fits perfectly. Epicness!

That bracelet looked so familiar, as if... OMG!! It matches the band's bracelet. But, that's impossible, you can only get that if your part of the band (because every band's bracelet is different), unless they give it to you....

We go to the concert anyways, with enough money to pay very expensive last minute front row tickets.
The security guard doesn't say anything. He lets us pass, without tickets. That isn't right! Suspicion comes over me, and I feel something isn't right, until I enter.

The entire thing was huge, and we arrived just in time for the band to start!!! But they wait, and a spotlight comes over us.

Everyone moves to make some sort of passage for us.
"We have a few special visitors with us tonight. These people saved the entire planet on their own!! And I hear the major one can sing. Actually, the paparazzi was following them, and we heard them sing, which is why we gave they that bracelet. Here's the thing, we don't know if they wants to accept it and be one of us. A member of our band. Do they?" Is what the lead singer said.
I replied saying "I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world!!" I said that because it was my life long dream, the one I've have since I was a child. It felt great being on that stage but my friends have only went there to make me happy. My turn!

I go see a Writing and Literature university. I tell them of Zarah's writing talents, and I ask them if they could offer a scholarship for her. They give a huge offer of a 3 year, 6 semester scholarship. I take the envelope to Zarah, and damn was she ever happy. I swear it took her 2 days before getting over it. 1 down, 1 to go.

I leave to go see Calypso the next morning. I ask if I could "Borrow" her best piece of art. It turns out to be a women and her husband hulding hands, but she's crying tears of blood. Wonder where that came from. Anyways, I take the painting to a popular art museum. They accept right away her, as they said, finest and beautiful piece of art. I took her to the exibit later during that day, and the plaque underneath says that it's valued at $450 000. Amazing!! And she was just as happy as Zarah was!

I guess I could end this post with a small message.
Never take your friends for granted and always stand by them.

My friends, my true friends outside of blogger, I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong. And I beg that you listen to this song and it will tell you everything!!

...........................................................Author's Note......................................................................
What's your life long dream? Tell me so I may consider adding it to one of the posts.
Also, I'm looking for new characters, if any one's interested.
Wait and find out soon what's to come. If your lost, click here to beginning of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment