Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes, the sequel to "Building Hope"

... The ending of "Building Hope"

What changed?

The fact that I hadn't seen my friend in a very long time gave me hope. I hadn't realized how much I missed them until I saw them. Even in the short time I knew them, we had become best friends, and even if we're 5 hours drive away, we are still always there for each other, just like my friend Calypso, even if we do live closer than 5 hours. They were my inspiration for my music career, without them I wouldn't have gone on learning how to play bass guitar, just like my friend Zarah did for my writing. It made me realize that you don't know what you have until it's gone!

I still had my earphones in and, of course, I was listening to songs from my favorite band, but the one I was listening to at that moment was called "Papercut", so it was quite interesting.We're walking the small town, and I hear street music, but I already knew that there was a huge festival going on. I see my friends there so we go join them, party-ing with everyone else. I start to wonder what they're doing here, considering they live farther away than my small city. I can't remember anything else that happened that day, because either I close my eyes or...


...............................................Author's note..................................................


What do you think happened? Tell me by commenting on http://www.buildinghopebook.blogspot.com/


All characters, and events aren't real and never will be unless a miracle happens!!!

All bands, lyrics, song titles, websites, food names, places, -er and -ain titles (like Ontarian and Quebecers) are real, though!!!

2 comments:

  1. She get's knoked out by a mean gankster and has to get back to her house where she will find hope!!! I think the next part is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not exactly, but you can read the next part now

    ReplyDelete