Sunday, September 4, 2011

Becoming, the next in the Building Hope Series

...The ending of Changes

I can't remember anything else that happened that day, because either I close my eyes or...


I strangely wake up, thinking I'm dead, but I'm not. What had happened? I see my right wrist covered in swirls and symbols. My friend Zarah tells me that we were at the festival, and the symbols appeared, so I ended up passing out on the street. Calypso is saying how the symbols and swirls start on my right cheek, going down my neck and twisting around my right arm. I don't see my Ontarian friend, and the room is blurry, but that's normal, I don't have my glasses on. I put my glasses on, and I can see so much better, it's unbelievable. I'm having a vision suddenly, and I see my friends and I walking in an afterlife where we still have our normal bodies and still remember everything, but it ends there. Zarah is telling me that she's seen these symbols before when she went to visit Brazil. She's saying that they symbolize someone of great power, over the elements and over humans, like a queen, and the ones with those symbols were the most respected gods, besides for the Christain god, God. I get a little bit drowsy, so my friends leave my room, and just as I'm about to fall asleep, the Ontarian, strangely, kisses me on the forehead.

I fall asleep.

Now it's about 3 in the morning and, or course, if you haven't guessed already, I'm listening to my music, music is my life. I'm listening to alot of songs from Linkin Park, "Crawling" to start with, followed by "New Divide" and "In The End". I fall into a light sleep on "Iridescent" and wake up on "What I've Done". I barely slept that night, but oh well.

Symbols on my body, visions, drowsiness, light sleep, sometimes no sleep at all.
I'm starting to think this is getting really wierd.

But I don't know what's happening to me!


.......................................Author's note.....................................................


What are they becoming? Tell me on http://www.buildinghopebook.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Arrmya119,

    all this hidden talent revealing itself! I am impressed! It is really good! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zemmzemm, and i appericiate the blog post on yours!!!

    ReplyDelete