Friday, September 9, 2011

New World and a Dream, part of Building Hope

...the ending of Becoming

But I don't know what's happening to me!

I fall asleep.
I had a dream I was in another world. Kingdoms were all over the place, and I ruled one of them. My kingdom was huge, and I had unmatchable power, it was terrifying, but then I realize, I`m in Brazil in Medieval times with the music and knights and everything else to. The landscape was amazing, I didn`t want to wake up. I felt so in power I could do anything. Right then, a dragon appeared...

Instantly, I woke up.

I`m in my room, reminding myself it was just a dream. It felt so real, I was standing in the dream itself. It was only 9 in the morning, but I felt as rested as I would be if I slept until 2 in the afternoon. WEIRD WITH A CAPITAL W-E-I-R-D!

I walk on my porch, as I do almost every morning, Taking a breath of fresh air. And a friend of mine, Calypso, is downstairs yelling "Come downstairs, I have something to show you!". I slip on a quick dress and run to join them at the closest park.

Everyone yells "Happy Birthday, Your Highness!"

Yes, it was my birthday. Wait, ... Your Highness???

By the way, the symbols grew. It now crossed my shomach and went down my left leg.Zarah runs up to me with an extremely shiny object. It sorta looked like a necklace. As they come closer, I saw it was. It looked so expensive, I was scared of touching it. Zarah immediately ties it around my neck. A friend from school shows up at some point and ties a matching bracelet around my wrist. Weirdly enough, I sense some sort of connection to the jewelry, but i feel it more on my wrist, to the bracelet. And guess who wasn't there, my Ontarian friend. I looked all over, but nobody saw them.

The music starts.

I'm sitting on a chair in front of everyone else, who are, of course, dancing. The friend who gave me the bracelet strangly grabs hold of my hand.

Then a bunch of things happened!!!

The music stops, There's a major earthquake and everything falls down.

Crap, I forgot what day it was!

December 21, 2012


......................................................Author's Note....................................................

Is the 12/21/12 theory true? Will the highness be able to stop the tragedy?
Find out in the next book in the Building Hope series!

1 comment: